Saturday, June 21, 2014

North Bay Village Commissioner At Large


I am announcing my intentions to file for the candidacy for North Bay Village Commissioner At Large.  As Commissioner, I pledge to bring transparency and open communication to the Commission.  For too long North Bay Village has ignored the glaring needs of our residents and I pledge to dedicate myself to safe, clean streets, to bring accountability and transparency to our fiscal policies, and to address our aging infrastructure.

My long experience in community involvement, including service on the North Bay Village Business Board, Crime Watch and my participation in each board, along with my attendance at every commission meeting, show that I have the knowledge and the fortitude to serve my village with integrity and transparency.  North Bay Village deserves better.  Our future depends on it.

Mario Garcia
June 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment