Sunday, August 24, 2014

To My Supporters...


To my supporters in North Bay Village, thank you. Your generous support has made my campaign feasible.

I am running against an incumbent who has access to the deep pockets of corporations who sell services to the village and who benefit from special tax reductions granted by the current administration. Not only do I not seek the contributions of those who are only interested in their own economic well-being, I pledge as commissioner to lead campaign finance reform to eliminate the special interest deep pockets.

To win this campaign, I need your help. I am asking for the contribution from residents, family and others who are concerned with having me a representative of the people, not of the corporate interests making money from our tax dollars. Please go to www.MarioGarcia.org and contribute $20, or more if you can afford it. Please share or forward to people that may help in our efforts,

North Bay Village Deserves Better.

Mario Garcia

www.MarioGarcia.org 


No comments:

Post a Comment