Wednesday, October 15, 2014

STANDING UP FOR EQUALITY!

State Representative Richardson, we too are your supporters and when you were running, I have heard Mr. Kevin Vericker speak very highly of you and campaign strongly in your favor. I can appreciate your loyalty and your support for the Mayor. What I cannot understand is your indifference on this highly offensive mailer and discard it as silliness! Actually, I myself thought is was kind of funny and creative until I turned it over and saw the bigoted accusations! Please let's get one thing clear I am no one's puppet! I remain committed to the issues affecting us all!  I will continue to fight shoulder to shoulder for equality.
I will work hard to represent all of our residents. I will  be relentless towards cleaner and safer streets. I will make sure to make everyone accountable and transparent, no excuses.

Mario 

www.mariogarcia.org 


No comments:

Post a Comment